Transit insurance provides comprehensive insurance for goods that are not transported per sea. Restricted cover can be taken.
Transit insurance covers:
• Marine Transit Insurance – Cover goods that are being moved by professionals.
• Home Contents Transit Insurance – Cover household goods that are being moved by professionals or you.
• Goods in Transit Insurance – Cover goods whilst being moved by you.
• Specified Items in Transit Insurance – Cover a specified item(s) whilst being in transit by you.
• Carriers Liability Insurance – Cover the operators for non-owned goods they are transporting that have been damaged because of the operators’ negligence.
The transit Insurance policies that have been listed are available for single shipment purchase or based annually to cover all shipments. Annual transit is cheaper than single transit insurance policies.